We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data in relation to our online presence:
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and your use of, the Heathwitch website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
The basis on which we use the information above is that of “legitimate interest” in order that we might fulfil the services that we offer you, using data that you would reasonably expect us to hold and use. We may also use some of the information held to allow us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
With your consent, we will use your data to keep you informed by email, newsletters, and our website services, of relevant products and services, along with articles that we think will be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our email and newsletters at any time.
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights, including the following:
- the right to information about how we collect and process your data, as set out above.
- the right of access to personal data we hold about you, and the right to data portability.
- the right to have inaccurate data corrected.
- the right to erasure of your data, the right to restrict processing, and the right to object to processing, in some situations. We do not carry out automated decision making or profiling based on your personal data.
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Last updated: 7 October 2019.